CV 2 - Overall Tips
Everyone's CV looks different. Yours should be unique and speak to your experiences.
- Include every positive thing
- Put the content in each section in reverse chronological order. AKA put the most recent at the top
- Have multiple people edit it
- Use consistent formatting throughout. Ex. every APPE should have the same number of bullet points describing activities
- Use consistent verbiage throughout. Ex. start each bullet point with a verb, each verb should be in the same tense
- Use an easy to read font in 11-12pt font
- Include stuff from before pharmacy school. Exceptions include education and anything unique (ex. awards, offices held)
- Have any typos or grammatical errors
- Include a photo
- Have a lot of white space
- Use acronyms. Make sure to write it out the first time.